Our jaded view on the current events surrounding the early stages of the corona virus. This episode was recorded March 15, 2020 so obviously things have changed.
- Introduction to “Loophole employees”
- How will companies adapt?
- Using the current pandemic to identify potential future problem employees
- Employers behaving badly during the pandemic
- Employers banning joking about the epidemic
- Flattening the HR curve
- Employee seeking FMLA to care for nieces and termed
- Work from home questions
- Work from home complaints
- COVID-19 bills in congress
- Fired for getting sick?
– This weeks best HR practice…
Have a story you want to share, a dumb employee question, a question you want our sage HR advice, a best practice of your own or just feedback in general email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.